At International Marine customer service is our first priority. When purchasing via the Internet we realize is sometimes difficult because you are unable to visualize or interact with the product. Because of this limitation, we offer our customers / fans several return options to insure your shopping experience with us is nothing less than extraordinary.
To request a RMA (return authorization number):
Email International Marine to request a RMA. After you request a RMA, you will receive return instructions via e-mail.
International Marine offers the following return options:
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA (Return Authorization Number).
- Returns due to our error IN SHIPPING INCORRECT PRODUCTS or on products that are defective from the manufacturer will be expeditiously returned or exchanged at no cost.
- A 25% processing fee will apply to all returns, or 30% that do not include the original packaging (boxes, labels, tags, etc.). THIS IS TO INCLUDE DEFACED BOXES.
- Items may be returned for a refund (less shipping) within 30 days from when you received your shipment. The item must be in new, resalable, unused condition, and in its original packaging.
- Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's. (If the return is due to our error, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label when we receive your return request.)
- Refunds must be issued to the original payment method used. If the original payment method is not available, a store credit will be issued.
- If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount if the return causes your order total to drop below the required minimum for free shipping.
We do not accept returns on:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts.
- Special order, closeout, or discontinued products.
- All sales are final on props.
- Software and Cartography.
Guarantees and Warranties:Please call our Customer Service Hotline if you have any questions.
International Marine will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for 30 days. After 30 days defective products should be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair. We will always do everything in our power to take care of the problem regardless of when purchased. All labor warranty will be performed at our location in Lantana, Florida at no charge to the customer. Travel is not included for any and all warranty work. If a customer would like International Marine to perform warranty services at their location travel, lodging, and per diem will be at the sole expense of the customer. International Marine reserves the right to decline to travel based on the warranty repairs needed.